Request Your NO-UPFRONT COST, Risk-FREE Analysis
ATTENTION Hawaii Business Owners, Chief Executives, Procurement Executives:
Most businesses are paying WAY too much
for their Copier/Printer leases & maintenance contracts
From SAVING a small Law Firm $50,000 with only 2 Copiers,
to SAVING a University $11,182,056
WHAT WE HAVE SAVED OUR CLIENTS ON THEIR COPIER AND PRINTER MANAGEMENT COSTS,
IS TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT MOST BUSINESS ARE PAYING WAY TOO MUCH
FOR THEIR COPIER AND PRINTER LEASES & MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
We have saved small organizations & companies
With only 2 to 4 copiers $10,000 to $34,500 PER COPIER
We SAVED a CPA Firm with only 3 copiers $99,150 IN copier/printer COSTS
While saving large organizations
From HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS (CharterCARE Health Partners SAVED $423,199)
To MILLIONS OF DOLLARS (New York University: SAVED $9 MILLION)
We have Secured Savings of MANY TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS servicing clients of all sizes
We can do the same for you, at no cost to you. FIND OUT HOW.
Saved a law firm
a recurring 46% per month in copier printer costs
Please allow this letter to serve as a recommendation to utilize the services of Copier Audit, LLC. I have been impressed with the savings my law firm has experienced since I started to use Copier Audit LLC. A representative of the company analyzed the needs of my firm and recommended particular printers and a specific company for us to utilize. The savings have been extraordinary. I was averaging printer costs of $2,564.08 per month before Copier Audit LLC performed its analysis. My copy costs are now averaging $1,387.23 per month. The firm is saving $1,176.85 per month. This translates to a savings of 46% per month. I would be pleased to discuss my experience with Copier Audit LLC. I highly recommend using this company. You will not be disappointed.
SAVED TEMPLE UNIVERSITY
a recurring $750,000 annually in copier printer costs
I must admit, during our initial meeting we were somewhat skeptical about the amount of savings Copier Audit Inc. indicated they should be able to produce. As we recently completed a year of savings, I wanted to let you know how impressed we are with your company. Through Copier Audit, Inc. we were able to reduce our annual operating costs by $750,000 per year and $4,500,000 over the 6 years of a new contract.
SAVED New York UNIVERSITY
a recurring $1.8 MILLION annually in copier printer costs
...in short order you took our annual spend for copy machines of $4.5 million to $2.7 million for a recurring $1.8 million annual savings. And to my surprise, you accomplished this without any reduction in services, the same number of copy machines, and in some cases, copy machines were even upgraded. This was a painless process that was a win‐win for the users and the University.
We can perform the same high level of service for you
Our fees are on a contingency basis as a percentage of your savings
- There is no fee for our services if there are no efficient savings that we can propose or if you choose not to implement our recommendations,
- Our fee is based on a small percentage of actual achieved savings and not speculative recommendations typically recommended by consultants, and our fee includes the full implementation of our recommendations.
- And best of all, we collect no fees until you have achieved actual dollar savings.
How much of client's time or involvement does the process take?
- Our analysis is non-invasive and performed off-site in our offices.
- There is very little involvement by you or your staff. You do not have to get involved in the hands-on data collection, analysis process or implementation of savings with the supplier.
We are passionate about our work. Your success is our success.
- We are 100% vendor neutral
- We do not sell equipment or supplies
- Independent of brokers and vendors, we do not receive commissions from anyone
- We respect your existing vendor relationship, and in many instances vendors stay in place
- The only difference is THAT YOU PAY LOWER PRICES
It does not make a difference in the number of copiers and printers you have, or whatever copier vendor you have! Copier Analytics can lower your cost. These savings can be realized for Xerox, Ricoh, Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Toshiba, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Lexmark, Brother, Epson, Ikon, HP, OCE, OKI, etc.
Partner with us to find the hidden savings in your copier and printer lease and maintenance contracts.